Long-Term, Focused Peer Group Learning for Landscapers
Receive on-going personal exposure to Marty Grunder across a full year and longer. At the same time, benefit from the shared knowledge, varied experience, and candid feedback of 14 select landscapers in the group.
Since 2006, Marty Grunder’s ACE groups have helped landscapers make enormous strides in growing their businesses and finding balance in their lives. Currently there are three ACE groups:
- One run entirely by Marty for contractors with annual revenues of at least $2 million
- Matt Caruso runs a second group (with involvement from Marty). Matt has worked with Marty since 1996. He is the Founder and President of Decra-Scape in Sterling Heights, Michigan, one of the largest hardscaping companies in the Midwest.
- The final group is run by Marty and Matt
As an ACE member, you are entitled to:
- Unlimited e-mail access to Marty or Matt while working on 3 priorities per year
- Two weekends per year (we meet in July & December) working on your business with Marty and the group
- Bi-monthly calls with Marty or Matt to discuss progress and streamline strategy
- Network with some of the best and brightest pros in our business
- Free registration for Marty’s webinars
How ACE works
ACE groups meet in person 2 times a year. One of the meetings is at a member’s place of business, where a complete, honest critique is given to the owner by the other 13 members and the facilitator. Additionally, the group regularly communicates using ooVoo that enables face-to-face communication with up to 12 members of the group. Members are required to sign a strict, legally binding confidentiality agreement.