Congratulations to Matt Caruso & Happy Memorial Day

Congratulations to Matt Caruso & Happy Memorial Day

Hello Friends, 

We Landscape Professionals put our heart and soul into everything we do. And once in a while it’s nice to be recognized. My longtime colleague here at MGI, Matt Caruso, was recently awarded the 2016 Local Business of the Year Award for Sterling Heights, and I can’t think of a more deserving entrepreneur. Did you know that 96% of all small businesses don’t make it to 10 years and one has to wonder how many of the remaining 4% even make money and are just hanging on for dear life! It’s not easy running a business and for over 20 years Matt Caruso has successfully run Decra-Scape.

He started out as a client I was coaching in 1996 and I realized quickly there wasn’t much I could help him with and I enlisted him to join our team helping coach, teach, and inspire Landscape Professionals at team MGI. He’s a veteran of the U.S. Army Airborne and just a terrific person.

So to Matt, buddy, congrats. You’re a heck of a father, husband, businessman, and coach to countless Landscape Professionals here at MGI. We admire you, respect you, and congratulate you on your award. And to the rest of you Landscape Professionals that get this Great Idea weekly, congratulations to you too. You are helping drive America with your efforts and I admire you.

Now, please watch this short video profiling Matt:

Finally, Memorial Day is upon us and it’s first and foremost a day when we give thanks and remember all those who have lost their lives protecting the freedom all of us enjoy. 

Let’s not lose sight of what’s important in life and two of the best things we can do are thank those who have gone before us and helped us and spend quality time with our family and friends.

Happy Memorial Day!

Talk to you next week. 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Log in