Here’s our Core Values:
The Grunder Landscaping Company is guided by four core values which create a framework for decision making.
- Use the best materials and continually enhance our offerings.
- Hire the best team and develop new leaders through mentoring and training.
- Provide the best service and continually look for opportunities to improve.
- Commit to the safest work environment with no compromises and continual vigilance.
- Deliver high standards in quality and service.
- Be good environmental stewards.
- Act with integrity and professionalism with our employees, clients, vendors and peers.
- Maintain an image that supports our mission.
- Showing respect to all.
- Supporting cooperation.
- Adapting to the ever-changing work environment.
- Providing effective communication to all.
4.Profitability The efficient use of labor and materials results in a profitable company. Being profitable enables us to:
- Reinvest in new equipment, processes, facilities, and people to help us grow.
- Provide for growth and opportunities for our team.
- Help our team provide for themselves and their families.
- Give back to the community.
If you need help or want to learn more about how you identify your firm’s Core Values, call us; I’d be happy to discuss the various options we have to help you move your company forward.