We do at Grunder Landscaping Co. It helps us improve our chances for success tenfold. It keeps my team on the same page and it helps us see what we need to do to close the deal and keep moving in the direction of our goals.
Here’s one I came across that was in a landscape trade journal and, no, it was not the best one, Lawn & Landscape magazine. This system makes sense; it’s pretty good, but it’s missing two very important steps. What are they? Email me here and let me know.
- Receive an inquiry from a prospect or prospecting salesperson.
- Meet with the prospect and assess his or her needs.
- Present your product or service.
- Create and deliver a proposal with a quote.
- Follow up with the contact and ask for the sale.
- The prospect accepts and becomes a customer.
- The sale is processed.
- Goods or services are delivered.
- The customer is billed.
- The payment is received and the system ends.