Hello, my great idea for this week is to sign up for GROW!2009 in Dayton Ohio from February 26-28. This will be an annual event and it will replace the Boot Camps that I have held in the past. Much of the event will be similar to the Boot Camps, lots of motivation, lots of great ideas and lots of fun. But there will be changes. This year I have done everything I can to have a very beneficial conference that is also affordable for you.
I know that many of you are concerned about 2009 and beyond. I also know that the best investment you can make is ALWAYS in yourself. At GROW! 2009 here’s some of what you will learn:
- How to create, find, and exploit opportunities in today’s marketplace.
- How to motivate yourself in an environment of negativity and get your staff believing success and growth is indeed possible.
- Countless ways to cut costs and get lean from some entrepreneurs who have done just that.
- How to get your personal and professional life organized once and for all (you wouldn’t believe how much money people waste not being able to find things and not being organized).
- Why now is the absolute best time to be marketing and the top 10 ways to market right now. (None of them cost very much.)
- What to tell your banker to get a loan and what they really want from their customers.
- What the most successful entrepreneurs are doing right now in the area of planning, operations and staffing.
- How to run a business that keeps your customers coming back – in Good Times and in Bad.
- Personal stories from entrepreneurs who had their best year ever in 2008 and how they plan on topping that in 2009.
This is an event for the starving entrepreneur and the successful entrepreneur. It’s one you should bring your whole team to. You’ve often received our offers and thought about coming; well, now is the time to attend one of my events. Now more than ever you need a good attitude. 2009 is going to be a tough one for many of us. Don’t make it any tougher than it has to be. Join me in Dayton, Ohio for a life-changing experience that is sure to help you make 2009 a whole lot better than you thought it could be. Where many of us see adversity, I see opportunity, and I am excited about what 2009 might bring, and I’m really excited about what 2010 will bring. Theses times present some unbelievable opportunities for all of us, so don’t stay stuck in your rut. Get out of that rut and sign up right now. (Remember, the only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.)
Have a great week. Sign up now and have a great year.
Oh, yeah, this event is not just for landscapers; it’s for anyone who wants to find ways to beat the competition, make sales, get motivated, and put a plan together for 2009 that enables you to be prepared for the good things to come.
If you want to talk to me personally about the event, please call 1.866.GRUNDER and my staff will put you through. I’m on the road a lot, so I might have to call you from an airport, but I will call you back and remind you what a great opportunity this is for yourself and your company. Companies all over the US are begging for motivation, so get to Dayton and put a bounce in your step as you find ways to win in 2009!