Happy New Year, Folks.
It’s the start of a new year so take advantage of it. You really shouldn’t have to wait for the start of a new year to make positive changes in your life but since it’s here, give it a shot.
To show you my transparency, here’s what I’m going to do:
- I’m going to work like heck to grow both my businesses.
- I’m going to stay positive and not let anything others do or say affect my smile.
- I’m going to revert to my Optimist Creed which is this: http://www.optimist.org/e/creed.cfm.
- I’m going to hit my goals in both my teaching and coaching company Marty Grunder, Inc. and my landscaping company Grunder Landscaping Co.
- I am going to be more present at home and have more family dinners and spend less time watching Cable News and more time reading books and doing things with my kids.
- And finally, I need to lose 12 pounds and get back to running some 5Ks. Maybe you can help me achieve my goals and I can help you? Feel free to drop me a little “accountability” e-mail as you wish through the course of 2013.
What are you going to get done? What are your goals?
Talk to you next year!