We’re busy at Marty Grunder! Inc. right now finalizing every last detail to ensure our GROW! 2018 Annual Conference is hands-down, bar-none the single best business-building event the green industry offers next year.
We’ve scheduled the conference for February 19–21 at the Grand Hyatt in Tampa, Florida.
We chose this location for two reasons:
1) So you can tour Ameriscape Services, a truly extraordinary commercial maintenance company headquartered in nearby Thonotosassa, and
2) So you can bask in the sun and remember the meaning of life in the dead of winter. Seriously folks, come February, is there anyone who’s not looking for an escape?
We’re going to make the GROW! 2018 Conference blow the socks off the past—keep your eyes peeled to your inbox to see just how.
But at least one thing will remain the same: The chance to learn from the very best green-industry companies in the country. In addition to Joe Chielleni’s amazing operation at Ameriscape, we’ll hear directly from:
- Frank Mariani, CEO, Mariani Landscape, Chicago, IL
- Jim McCutcheon, CEO, HighGrove Partners, Atlanta, GA
- Todd Pugh, Founder and CEO, Enviroscapes, Louisville, OH
- Mike Rorie, President, GroundSystems, Cincinnati, OH
- Scott Jamieson, Vice President, Bartlett Tree Experts, Northbrook, IL
Anyone who’s spent more than five minutes with me has heard me say success leaves clues. Why? Because it’s true. I myself have shamelessly begged, borrowed, and stolen from this outstanding group. You’d be a fool not to.